The Cut To Length Machine is capable of making 5 Luks worth of cuts monthly. It makes 6 million cuts annually. The Adige Cutting and Deburring Machine is capable of making 3 Luks worth of cuts monthly. It also has a multi-tube cutting feature which allows it to cut between 2 and 9 tubes at once.
CUT TO LENGTH MACHINE - Soco
SOCO CUTTING MACHINE Specification
Digital Display of Feeding Length and Programmable Counter
Control Panel with Movements' Display for Easy troubleshooting
- OD 110mm Tube cutting capacity. Digital Readout and Parts Counter.
- Standard with Speed Inverter for speeds of 22 - 108 RPM
- Feeding lengths up to 3 strokes X 1000 mm
- Digital counter for automatic operation (Cutting length / Quantity set up / Counter )
- Vertical sliding saw head ensures stable and precise cutting
- Counter Balance System for maximum stability through the entire cut
- Rigid Clamping vise provides secure material holding.
SOCO CHAMFERING MACHINE
- Simultaneously chamfer both ends of a tube with up to 300mm in working length with an optional BTM (Bundle Loading Magazine), the machine offers a completely automatic loading, feeding and chamfering process.
- Cycle times as short as 3 seconds.
- The rigid tool seat has been designed for durability, with easily ficable tool bits for longer working life.
- The length tolerance of each working piece can be controlled within +-0.1mm through a cutting speed adjustment system
ADIGE CUTTING & DEBURRING MACHINE
- Automatic steel brush deburrer for both tube ends. Available fully inter-linked with the cutting line or in a standalone configuration.
- Maximum diameter: 80 mm
- Maximum length with brushing: 3200 mm
- Minimum length with brushing: 140 mm
- O.D and I.D. Deburring of different sections (round, square, rectangular, oval etc)