THE R&D DEPARTMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- DEVELOPING STATE-OF-THE-ART IN-HOUSE MACHINERY TOOLS.
- SUPPORT AND CREATE AN ADDED VALUE FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE CUSTOMER WITH:
-GRADES MATERIAL SUGGESTIONS STUDYING THE PRODUCT AS WELL AS THE FINAL APPLICATION
-PROCESS SUGGESTIONS, IDENTIFYING ANY FLAW IN THE PRODUCT DESIGN LINE
-VIRTUAL & TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE VALIDATION PROCESS WITH THE SCOPE OF ALLOWING TO COMPLETELY SKIP THE PHYSICAL TEST ON THE TUBES
Before building tubes we analyze the final use for the product, to make sure the material and the process are adequate and sound; then we run all the quality analyses to verify our solution is correct, and finally we build the tube. That’s the reason why we are proud to say that “Our tubes are full of technology.”
- CAD-2D:- A two-dimensional computer aided design which shows the view of the model in plan, elevation and sectional stages.
- CAD-3D :- A Three-dimensional computer aided design to obtain the shape of the model in Isometric form.
- CATIA :- CATIA means Computer aided three-dimensional interactive application it is used for simple Static analysis of models.
- SOLID WORKS:- This is the software to view, understand and evaluate the structure.
- ANSYS:- Ansys is advanced software for computer-aided engineering giving the flexibility to perform static and dynamic analysis under a single design shape.